What are the costs?
The tuition fees fulltime and part time for 2013-2014 are €3600,-. Deadline for applications is 1st of July 2013 (for academic year 2013/2014). For this fee, the following is offered:
- Access to all lectures, workshops, and exams realted to the MACESS programme;
- Supervision of the dissertation phase by a scholar from the MACESS European Network;
- Access to library services of Zuyd University, as well as those of London Metropolitan University;
- Access to state-of-the art computing services and high speed internet on the University premises;
- Study trips to both the European Commission in Brussels and the Council of Europe in Strasbourg;
- Assistance in finding adequate housing before arrival (rent is NOT included in the fees mentioned above);
- Assistance in obtaining the necessary visa for non-European Union students;
- English language support;
- Free membership of the MACESS alumni association
There are no explicit MACESS scholarship funds. Students are advised to inquire about scholarship possibilities at the home university. All students receive an invoice in September with the option to pay the whole amount at once or in a maximum of 3 instalments.
Daily living expenses
Daily living expenses and expenses incurred in connection with the dissertation will have to be paid by the students themselves (see also student life).